Re: Blob read / write

From: Mike Ault <mikerault_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 29 Aug 2002 13:01:10 -0700

It is not the most complx example, but I show some examples using PL/SQL and Java to load and then to display BLOB data in Oracle in my example graphics application. The application is available as a free download at www.robonerd.com, the site for ROBO Books International. The example has been tested against Oracle9i.

Mike Ault