Daatabase Link to MS Access using HSODBC

From: Richard Calo <richard.calo_at_bt.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:12:20 +0100

Does anyone have any knowledge regarding creating a database link to an MSAccess ODBC connection on an NT4 domain using the HS agent HSODBC.exe?

I'm currently having problems access the Access db via the ODBC connection and my suspicions are that the hs agent is not passing the right credentials onto the ODBC connection as declared in the create database statement. Received on Wed Aug 28 2002 - 08:12:20 CDT