Silent Install of Oracle 9i Client

From: Torsten Senz <eist_s_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:06:18 +0200

Hi,

I've got a question about silent installation of Oracle 9i Client (using Enterprise Edition Disk Set).
In a standard runtime install, the client needs about 0.5 GB Diskspace. When I install manually, I can
deselect many items not needed by our software.

Is it correct, that a standard client needs 0.5 GB (I cannot believe)? How can I precisely determine the products/modules/documentation/whatever in the SilentInstall response file?

thanx in advance,

Torsten Received on Wed Aug 28 2002 - 08:06:18 CDT