Re: Going from Oracle to Mysql

From: Jason Baugher <jason_at_baugher.pike.il.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:03:40 GMT

yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Malcolm Dew-Jones) wrote in news:3d6a60f6 @news.victoria.tc.ca:

> Jason Baugher (jason_at_baugher.pike.il.us) wrote:

>: "Michael Williams" <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote in
>: news:vJ1a9.313$GS1.22943_at_newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net:

> (also)
>
>: Many people, not just people on this group, don't like
>: people who ask for reponses to be emailed to them.

> you complain when he posts, then you complain when he suggests *not*
> posting.

That's not true. I didn't complain about his posting, I explained why his original post was so unwanted here.

I then also pointed out that people do not tend to appreciate it when people ask for responses by email to questions, and why that is.

The two comments have nothing to do with each other. The first was about this specific post, and the second was about his posting style. The style comment applies regardless of the appropriateness of his posting.

--
Jason Baugher
Virtual Adept Professional Consulting Services