Re: Going from Oracle to Mysql

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:39:18 -0500

I can't believe you still put on your LEFT sock first, that proc was updated with v 3.4 of the typical Oracle bod patch - RIGHT first always...Please update your system...

.

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Mon Aug 26 2002 - 10:39:18 CDT