Re: Knowledge Base Extension Compiler Problem

From: OliS! <oliver.schrauth_at_freenet.de>
Date: 26 Aug 2002 02:23:16 -0700

> Just read the error message *carefully* preferably *before* posting,
> especially the last line. Do I see a blush there?
>
> Regards
>

> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

Hi Sybrand Bakker!

You can be sure that i am able to read. Especially i can read error messages and look it up in the documentation.

So i did before posting and the documentation says, ORACLE_HOME has to be set when running ctxsrv.
The truth is that my ORACLE_HOME IS set (in the registry).

So, do i have to specify ORACLE_HOME elsewhere(if this is the solution to my problem)?

Thanks Oliver Schrauth Received on Mon Aug 26 2002 - 04:23:16 CDT