Re: How to optionally run pers Orcl v8 on windows XP?

From: Anurag Varma <avdbi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 11:03:56 -0400

256K is less than ok.
I also run oracle 9i on a pc with 256M .. but then I don't do anything else on it. I would have bought more memory .. but presently cannot afford more rambus memory :))

Find out using "select * from v$sga;". If you are allocating way too high memory for sga, thats probably why you get in a do do while running oracle.

Anurag