From: PLSQLANDODBC <plsqlandodbc_at_aol.com>
Date: 23 Aug 2002 05:07:01 GMT

I'd like to be able to take data from an external ODBC data source and load this into an Oracle table. Ideally I'd like to do this in a PL/SQL procedure. Alternative solutions are also welcome but I'm really looking for the PL/SQL option.

Can someone point me to some info on this on how to get started? Even better would be some sample code if that exists. I've been searching the web and so far have not had any luck. Are there any sites in particular that are good for finding code exampless?

Thanks! Received on Fri Aug 23 2002 - 00:07:01 CDT