Re: Barcode/Label Printers & Oracle

From: Michael Segulja <msegulja_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:15:13 GMT

I don't know if this works with Oracle, but I worked at a company that printed bardcode labels from an in-house app running on HP-UX that was written in Progress. The label printers were made by Zebra. Not sure if their website is www.zebra.com or not, but it shouldn't be hard to find on a search. They were kind of pricey if I remember, but they literally printed hundreds of labels a day, and there were probably 15 or 20 of them company wide and we never had problems with any of them.

HTH, Michael Segulja