IFS and errors in emd.log when browsing node list

From: Michael Segulja <msegulja_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:00:03 GMT

I am getting the following error in the emd.log file when I access iFS through the EM web page:

171090293 [ApplicationServerThread] ERROR oracle.ifs.clients.webadmin.IfsDomainControllerBean - Cannot get node list from the domain controller - oracle.ifs.common.IfsException: IFS-45004: Unable to connect to domain controller oracle.ifs.common.IfsException: IFS-21008: Unable to connect to iFS service oracle.ifs.common.IfsException: IFS-10170: Invalid name/credential

I have searched metalink and cannot find how to fix this. I can log in to ifsmgr without any problems, and I ran ifsoidcm and verified IfsDefault.properties, and everything is correct. Is there another file somewhere that needs to be edited for emctl? This happens when I try to view the node list.

Thanks for your help,

Michael Received on Wed Aug 21 2002 - 12:00:03 CDT