Exporting a Schema to a script files

From: Brian Tkatch <SPAMBLOCK_brian.tkatch_at_shopsforme.com_SPAMBLOCK>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:24:08 -0400

We are looking for a way to export the schema of a user to a bunch of text files. That is, one file per object (and its priveledges, indexes, etc...) with a master file calling them in the correct order. I saw the exp tool, but it doesn't seem to have a SQL statement export.

Is there a script or a tool that does this? Curently, I am trying to do an export from a tool (PL/SQL Developer) and I am waiting for it to finish. When it does, I guess I will have to make order from the hundreds of files.

Brian Received on Mon Aug 19 2002 - 12:24:08 CDT