Re: rowid can contain slashes???

From: Richard Foote <Richard.Foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:54:31 +1000

Hi Alexander,

Relax, it's perfectly normal !!

A rowid indeed is encoded in base 64 which of course requires 64 distinct characters. A - Z , a - z and 0 - 9 covers 62 of them so we are 2 short which are represented by the / and + characters.

So the rowids listed below are quite valid and no where near as weird as Ozzy Osbourne whom I had the pleasure to watch again tonight ;)

Cheers

Richard