Re: import/export

From: Anurag Varma <avdbi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:09:06 -0400

Try this:

revoke unlimited tablespace from user_tbl2; -- Just to be sure alter user user_tbl2 quota unlimited on tbl2; alter user user_tbl2 quota 0 on tbl1;

Now do the import ....

This thing happened because the create table statements in the export dmp contained:
create table ...... tablespace tbl1;

Thus it tried to create the same table in tbl1 tablespace .. for user_tbl2 during the import.

Anurag