Re: Oracle exams brain dump site

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:00:23 GMT

Tester wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Does anyone know where is the Oracle brain dump site for first exam,
> Introduction to SQL and PL/SQL for developers?
> Thanks a lot,
> Calin

There undoubtedly is. But a word of advice for those hosting the sites and for those using them.

Those of us that hire Oracle DBAs and developers know that most of you with OCPs don't have any real practical experience with the software. Likely some of you couldn't create a global temporary table if your life was at stake.

So rest assured that we ignore the OCP and validate your abilities independently and those three letters will not only NOT get you a job ... they won't even get you an interview.

In short ... you are wasting your time, and your money, if you don't actually learn all of this using the database.

Daniel Morgan Received on Thu Aug 15 2002 - 10:00:23 CDT