Re: Calculated passwords ?

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:25:33 GMT

Andreas Koch wrote:

> Daniel Morgan wrote:
>
> > No of which I am aware.
> >
> > But you could accomplish the same thing by giving everyone the same
> > password and having authentication done by a LOGON system trigger.
>
> How would the "custom" password be passed to that trigger?
>
> --
> Andreas
> To boldly go where no sane person has gone before

Perhaps I am not understanding what you are trying to accomplish. What is the point here? Are you trying to say that anyone can enter any garbage they want and a function tries to validate it against some set of rules? If so I don't believe it can be done.

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Aug 13 2002 - 17:25:33 CDT