Re: Forced to use uncertified client on win2k!

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:45:50 GMT

I would go with 8.1.7 client. As for the vendor, who is going to know? If something does not work, then on one machine install 8.0.5 client and see if the problem still occurs. If it does it probably has nothing to do with the client. Then you can call the vendor about the problem and get it resolved. Jim