Oracle Rdb7

From: Billy Tremonte <btremont_at_algoma.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:54:17 GMT

Can someone please help. I have just taken over Oracle Rdb7 on OPENMVS VR 7.2.

 The only resource I have so far are the Oracle Rdb7 manuals.

Are there any other good resources either on the net, books or newsgroups that I can get a hold of.

Thanks for your time

Have a good day. Received on Mon Aug 12 2002 - 13:54:17 CDT