Reports Developer vs. Discoverer Desktop

From: Robert Braun <rob_at_gmx.info>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:06:04 +0200

Can anybody tell me the ideational difference between Oracle9i "Discoverer Desktop" and "Reports Builder"? Because to me it seems as if the two were doing the same thing. Am I right with my assumption that Discoverer is more useful for long-term enduring use while Report Builder is for the quick report once in a while?

Thanks for letting me know, the problem is that Oracle help files give lots of short definitions that basically don't say a thing, that's why my questioning.

Robert Braun

--
Robert Braun - Ludwig-Thoma-Str. 14 - 82110 Germering
www.robertbraun.de | rob_at_gmx.info