Re: Oracle Personal Edition

From: Martin Doherty <martin.doherty_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 18:04:24 -0700

Rob,

That kind of posting is uncalled for (even when directed to a DBA curmudgeon like Sybrand). It also reflects negatively on your company, RMC Consulting. May I suggest a more professional public demeanour, especially when you post using your corporate email address. If a posting makes you see red, why not scream, curse and throw your shoe to work it out of your system before sitting down to compose an elegant and witty riposte that will make you look good in front of your industry peers.

Martin