Re: Help! Pro*C ORACLIENT8.DLL Access Violation

From: Rick Wessman <Rick.WessmanNO_SPAM_at_oracle.com>
Date: 9 Aug 2002 05:33:12 -0700

In article <51d7d970.0208081221.433dbd94_at_posting.google.com>, lamont.norman_at_idea.com says...

>I need some help with solving an access violation that I get when I
>try to do an EXEC SQL PREPARE S FROM :sql_statement; Since there are
>no error codes I don't know how to track down this error. The access
>violation is in the ORACLIENT8.dll at 6044682f(). I am using VC++ 6.0
>and Oracle 8.1.7 on Windows 2000. I would appreciate any help as it
>seems that information is hard to find (for me at least.)
>
>Lamont Norman
>Idea Integration
>Lamont.Norman_at_Idea.Com

Hi:

Contact Oracle Support. This is most likely a problem in Oracle's code, not yours.

                                           Rick

                                Rick Wessman
                                Oracle Corporation

     The opinions expressed above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                         those of Oracle Corporation.