rollback segment question

From: stef <stef_pellegrino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:23:42 +0200

Hi, everybody

I'm a newbie in Oracle :) and I would like to know one thing

When you create a rollback segment, is it possible to "assign" the segment to a specific
data tablespace..? like Sybase or sql server do.

example:
In the same database "TEST_DB" :

1) create a data tablespace "datas_01".
2) create a second data tablespace "datas_02".
3) then create a rbs called "global_rbs" (mapping on a tablespace YYYY,  not
important )

Now, as I can see, all datas_01 and datas_02 will "use" the same global_rbs ok...
Can I say now, datas_01 use only global_rbs and datas_02 use... another rbs for example ?

thanx.... Received on Fri Aug 09 2002 - 07:23:42 CDT