Stupid question

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:07:46 +0200

Hi,
In PL/SQL what is the difference between IS an AS in a declaration of a procedure.
When I create a procedure (under visual c++) the procedure is define like this :
CREATE /*OR REPLACE*/ PROCEDURE /*PROCEDURE_NAME*/ AS
BEGIN
 RETURN;
END; but when I read a book the declaration is : PROCEDURE Ze_procedure
IS

    declaration
BEGIN
    blahblah
EXCEPTION
    blahblah
END; so what is the best way to declare my procedure in Oracle 9i Received on Thu Aug 08 2002 - 03:07:46 CDT