Re: oracle for rent?

From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 01:16:11 GMT

Marius Westermann wrote:

> "Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Marius Westermann wrote:
> >
> > > Hi.
> > >
> > > Is there the possibility to rent an oracle Database, used for a
> > > webapplication?
> > >
> > > Thx in advance
> >
> > Not legally in the normal sense of the word. However if someone's
> > license covered what you were doing then likely it would be a private
> > transaction of no interest to Oracle Corp.
>
> Hi,
>
> thank you for your answer.
>
> I just need it to trial and develope webapplications.
> These will not be reachable from anyone....except me :-)
> Is this the right place to find someone, whose licence cover this?
> Maybe itīs easier to find someone, if I say that the database is just needed
> for a maximum of two months.
>
> Marius

WARNING: Blantant self propotion starts here 8^)

Or you can use our Application Server. We have remote developers working from England, so I don't think Germany would have much more response lag. Then we can host your application when it's done.

end promo

--
Edward J. Prochak   --- Magic Interface, Ltd.
Ofc: 440-498-3700