Update the variable of object datatype?

From: C Chang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 19:44:08 -0400

Our previous DB consultant left behind a table as Home ( name VARCHAR2(20),

       address Address_t );

Address_t is an object type table which is composed with object type datatype- address_o as (season, address) so the table content look like as
Home ( 'CCHANG', Address_t(address_o('SUMMER', 'Anchorage'), address_o( 'WINTER', 'Bahama')) );

How do I update the SUMMER'address with such structure? I have tried several times with the dot(.) syntax, but never success. And I can't find a similar information in Oracle 8i ref book. Thanks for anyone's help

Chisoon Received on Wed Aug 07 2002 - 18:44:08 CDT