Re: Getting an Answer Is One Thing, Learning Is Another

From: Martin Doherty <martin.doherty_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:03:19 -0700

Niall, you're too modest. I admit I didn't research the list of names (thanks to Daniel for helping amend some notable omissions, to which I must add Anurag), just jotted down the first few that floated up from the murky depths. However, this very fact tells me that you are an active group participant, you supply answers as well as questions, and your postings are intelligent, concise and helpful. You don't have to be an expert to be a valued contributor. Please accept my apologies for including your name without permission.

BTW your reference to 1970's musical Heroes couldn't possibly apply to David Bowie, whose illustrious and prolific musical career spans from the 1960's to the present day. ;)

Martin