Re: 9i OCP

From: Christopher Boyle <cboyle_at_hargray.dot.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 07:56:35 -0400

I will issue a caveat to Daniel's advise: if there is a choice between what you know works and what the books say works, select the books answer. The test is more about memorizing the Oracle answer than the right answer.

PS. As far as certification goes, I found the selftestsoftware practice test to be invaluable and damn near cheating. They were worth the money to me.