Oracle Unix query via Asp

From: Mario Rossi <mariorossi663_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 17:40:42 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I have a proble, I need to access an Oracle Database (8i) on Unix Machine via ASP. How could I manage this task? Is there any suggestion also for the architecture? For example: Drivers, gateways etc.
I need to query the remote DB either by a PC client or by a UNIX client via Win Exploreo or Netscape.
Thanks In advance
Mario