Re: Oracle Personal Edition

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 12:42:25 GMT

Sybrand,
  Is it only the version 9 of Forms/Reports that only works on NT? I have been doing development on Win 98 and Forms/Reports 6 for the last 2 years (I have no control over the dev environ, so please, no disparaging remarks). It isn't the greatest experience, because either Mr. Bill or Mr. Larry leaks memory like a sieve while using the IDE.

  Our company is soon to upgrade to Win XP Pro, will things get better doing Forms/Reports under that OS?