Re: Oracle Personal Edition

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 14:52:09 +0200

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002 11:42:49 +0000 (UTC), "Peter Morris" <nosp_at_m.please> wrote:

>Is there a free time limited demo version available? 1 month time limited
>would give me enough time to learn it.
>
>Will it work on Win98 or only on NT?

Unlimited demo version available.
As of your statement you are capable to master the product in 1 month: you either must be a genius or you don't know what you are talking about. The basics yes, but *only the basics*

It will work only on NT. Why would I have stated you needed NT otherwise?

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Aug 03 2002 - 07:52:09 CDT