STRANGE DATABASE

From: Jari Toukkari <jari.toukkari_at_pp.nic.fi>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:34:59 +0300

Hi

Has anyone seen the CD-rom cataloque of RS-components? Information in there is in format .DAT and can not be opened using normal (or abnormal) software.

I would like to have the product database in one Access or text database to do matches to product files using Access. Can anyone open that format?

Please, send an email if you have replied, because I'm not following this group daily.

Thanks in advance.

Jari T
jari.toukkari_at_pp.nic.fi Received on Thu Aug 01 2002 - 11:34:59 CDT