Confused about primary databases

From: Peter Chatterton <peter_at_chatterton.name>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:52:10 -0400

Can someone help (at the newbie level) about primary databases? I understand that doing sqlplus connects me to the primary db, but which one is it? I've got 3 db's running.

I've looked at various .ORA files without any luck. And I've looked at OEM with less.

Any help would be appreciated.
Peter. Received on Mon Jul 22 2002 - 23:52:10 CDT