Somehow dynamically extract 140+ table columns so I can fill a web page with the column data

From: DCCoolBreeze <DelawareDH_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Jul 2002 12:39:45 -0700

I have a table that contains more than 140 columns. I need to display the column names and their respective values given some criteria in a web page table via PLSQL. Is there a straight forward way to reference the column values? I can pretty easily get the column names via DBMS_SQL. The difficult part is extracting the data. The columns are of various types and lengths so I cannot generically define a PLSQL table.

Help!!!!

Thanks in advance

David Received on Mon Jul 22 2002 - 14:39:45 CDT