Re: ADO,ODBC and transaction

From: Sheridan <gh_at_hakom.at>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:31:48 +0200

Sorry, I have forgotton to explaine that I do not won't to use oracle specific things like SET TRANSACTION LEVEL SERIALIZABLE because our libraries should be independent from the used database.

Therefore I want to use "SELECT Max(ID) FROM Table" in combination with the isolation level to get the ID
because Access uses AutoValue to genarte an unique key and Oracle use a trigger for that. Received on Mon Jul 22 2002 - 10:31:48 CDT