Re: A little complicated SQL

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:23:51 GMT

> <snipped>

> If you guys live only in stidents world and prefer to work only with
> students then why yuo don't want to help them with thier home work?
>
> And, of course, it is very helpful message in news that you,
> personally, will not help anybody to help with homework!

<snipped>

There is a huge difference between helping someone with their homework ... which we will gladly do. And doing the homework for you. Help means pointing you in the correct direction not doing the work.

If you want more than that perhaps taking a class in Oracle, or considering Oracle as part of a career, was a mistake that should be rectified.

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon Jul 22 2002 - 10:23:51 CDT