Problems with Oracle Client??

From: Alex <alexman_at_polbox.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:55:48 +0200

I have some troubles with client. It doesn't work with Pentium IV machine by any systems (w95,98,2k,XP). Could someone tell me where is the problem? Maybe motherboard? RAM was changed, LAN was changed. It is possible that Client can't work with Peniutm IV, but I have only one machine P4 - others works. Any help wanted .....

Thanks .... :-) Received on Mon Jul 22 2002 - 04:55:48 CDT