Re: Where is my Enterprise Configuration??

From: Wayne Grantham <oraclenewsgroup_at_waynegrantham.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 05:12:49 GMT

Wanted to update my Name/Email.
Wayne

oraclenewsgroup_at_waynegrantham.com

  ---==Background==---
  I've installed Oracle 8.1.7 on a Windows 2000 Pro with SP2 and SRP1, and it appears to be working fine.

  I've made the default installation, after that I've created one database to my use and another one for Management Repository on the first database, to use with OEM.

  ---++Problem++---
  I go to Start: Programfiles: Oracle81: Enterprise Manager>   Ack! No OEM configuration assistant.

  My question is where has it gone? I need this tool to set up my DB2 as the repository.   I went to the online support and found that ..\bin emca.bat is the config (I THINK???), how do i add this into my start menu and not have it pop up dos then close, if this is the right tool? Received on Mon Jul 22 2002 - 00:12:49 CDT