Re: AUTOMATION. The Most Powerful Word On The NET

From: Bruce Walker <rbwalker1_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 22:07:15 -0400

Cory,

    Get a grip,
    take a pill,

You have spammed a newsgroup full of people who

    look at bit patterns, text strings, and enunciate adverbs.

They are all R.I.C.H. to begin with

    Rarely Influenced by Crummy Hawkers

We find solace in our machines, table structures, and query formations. Find the ng's where they all drop trou' for these ads.

And we will take Action; I for one will ignore you.

Bruce Walker Received on Sat Jul 20 2002 - 21:07:15 CDT