Re: Oracle Administrator Certification 8i & 9i

From: Mike Jackson <tjackson82_at_kc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 01:24:26 GMT

If you have already passed one exam in the Oracle9i DBA track (either 1Z0-001, 1Z0-007, 1Z0-031, 1Z0-032, or 1Z0-033) by August 31st, you are exempt from the instructor led training requirement.

Another path would be to go the 8i DBA route, then take the DBA upgrade to Oracle 9i DBA exam.

You can take 1Z0-001 (Oracle 8i - Intro to SQL & PL/SQL) for either 8i or 9i DBA track
http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/index.html?dba9i_oca.html .

-Good luck