Re: oracle 9i database installation problem

From: Peter van Rijn <pgm.van.rijn-hahaha_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 21:22:02 +0200

It must be clear that this information is hardly enough to give us a clue. Did you check the installation log? Its location is shown on the screen of the OUI. Any error messages? What's the last action performed before it decided to hang?

regards,
Peter

"Forest" <forestever_at_yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:748a38e.0207200754.7208b495_at_posting.google.com...