Re: Send data from HTML form to Oracle database

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:59:29 -0500

There is no simple answer to this..You can use a variety of ways to connect to and either insert or retrieve data from an Oracle ( or any other ODBC or ADO or JDBC or ' whatever' compliant ) database..

The most common way, if not using Oracle's Web Components, seems to be with ADO connections and ASP code..

Try http://www.aspfaq.com

for ideas on how to use those components...

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Jul 19 2002 - 13:59:29 CDT