Closing MS-Word via OLE in Forms6

From: Pieter J.D. Huiberts <phuiberts_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 07:38:23 -0400

Hello,
Users have requested a spell check function in my the form that I am developping (in Forms6). I have found some procedure that used the OLE2 package to call MS-Word and initiate spell check (at least up to version Word2000. MS changed the menu heading, basterds). Now after the spell check, I will move the string back to the Oracle form and than MS-Word should close itself without asking the user for Saving the document.

Is there some way I can add this parameter to the INVOKE-command? Or can I add another line infront of this to disable that nagging question of saving the document.
-- Close MS-Word application

OLE2.INVOKE(application, 'FileExit');

Thanks,
Piet

PROCEDURE call_Word (p_string IN VARCHAR2) IS
-- Declare the OLE object

  application OLE2.OBJ_TYPE;
-- Declare handle to the OLE argument list
  args OLE2.LIST_TYPE;
-- Declare a temporary local variable for returned text
  sel_text VARCHAR2(4000);

BEGIN
-- Start WordBasic and make Word visible (nothing more)
  application := OLE2.CREATE_OBJ('Word.Basic');   OLE2.INVOKE(application, 'Appshow');