How to export files

From: s.hoa <son_at_slingshot.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:54:48 +1200

Hello all
I created a project using Oracle designer and developer (v.9) in a local computer. All my files were put in database of a server. However I want to export (save) them to my hardish so that if there is a problem with the server, I still have a backup. I do not know how to do that, could you please help
Many thanks
S.Hoa Received on Thu Jul 18 2002 - 18:54:48 CDT