Newbie pl/sql question

From: Martin <mop59207_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:48:41 +0100

Hi,

I need to make a pl/sql program that retrieves data from another oracle database's table, i.e., I have 2 oracle databases called PORTAL30 and CEN :

CEN

Employees

PORTAL30

pl/sql program

What I want is to make a pl/sql in PORTAL30 with arguments to retrieve data from the Employees table located in CEN, for example the record from empnum = 10.

How can I do this ? can someone give me an example ?

thanks Received on Thu Jul 18 2002 - 13:48:41 CDT