URL-parameters in an oracle form

From: Andreas Stephan <stephan_at_gepasoft.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:14:14 +0200

Hello,

I am executing over apache webserver the f60cgi executable on a linux-machine.

My question is:

Can I add some parameters in the URL, as do this when I call a CGI-script, and get these parametervalues  into a oracle form?
I don't know how the f60cgi executable works. Does it gives me the parameters representable to use in a PL/SQL-script in a form.

Can somebody help me?

thanks Received on Thu Jul 18 2002 - 05:14:14 CDT