BUG ? : Problem with Oracle OLEDB driver and Outer join

From: Etienne <etienne.lesueur_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:37:48 +0200

Hello,

I think there is a bug in the latest version 8.1.7.3 of Oracle OLEDB Driver.

When I try to execute the following query in SQL*Plus :

SELECT BA.IDPIECE , BAECRGEN.ECG_LIGNE ECR_LIGNE , BAECRGEN.PIE_DATE , BAECRGEN.LIBELLE01
FROM BAPIECES BA, BAECRGEN
WHERE BA.IDPIECE = 999 AND BA.IDPIECE=BAECRGEN.IDPIECE (+) ; I retrieve 1 row (and it's right).

When I excute the same query via the OLEDB Driver, I retrieve no rows !!!!!

If there's anyway to workaround this problem ?

Many Thanks.

Etienne. Received on Thu Jul 18 2002 - 03:37:48 CDT