CASE*Dictionary 5.0

From: Nanie Asedillo <nanie7510_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 06:14:06 +0000 (UTC)

Hi!

We have just transferred and reorganized our oracle database (7.1.6) to our new development server - which runs on Solaris 2.5.1 (E450, Sun4u architecture). The database and its applications are functioning as expected except our CASE*Dictionary.

We are encountering an error with message such as this:

  ERROR : Cannot create report files write permission denied in directory

The above message comes out when we are trying to GRANT ACCESS for a CASE*Dictionary user.

Can somebody please help us find out whats the cause of this error? All the O.S. file permissions are OK.

Please email me at nanie7510_at_yahoo.com

Thanks, in advance, for all your help