PL/SQL taking data from two separate Tables, then +/- that data

From: Tom_yaya <tom_yaya_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2002 14:11:38 -0700

Ok heres a good one. I got two tables I wanna pull data from. You got Table A and Table B. In Table A, I have a column that is summed, and in Table B I have a column that is summed. I want to get the two totals from these columns and subtract one from the other. Very simply, how do I do that.

Ok, now I got one last question. I have a series of rows in a table that are added up, and I get a value. I also have another series of rows in the same table that is added up and I get a different value. Like rows 1 - 10 = 10$ and rows 20 - 25 = 5$. I want to get the two summed values to subtract from one another, like 10$ - 5$ = 5$. How do I do that? Received on Tue Jul 16 2002 - 16:11:38 CDT