Re: How can I call a SQL Plus script from a PL/SQL script?

From: Don <me_at_anon.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2002 13:19:06 -0500

I think youhave it backwards. I think his question is how does he call a SQL Plus script from the Anonymous Block. I have the same problem and can't figure it out.

For example, I have a script called script.sql. It has DDL and SQL commands. At the SQL Plus prompt I can type 'run sript.sql' (or @script.sql) to run it and it executes with no problem

Now I need to execute it from the PL/SQL block as follows: DECLARE
BEGIN
   LOOP
      run script.sql -- *** This is what I can't do ***    END LOOP
END Can you help us?