Re: Install Oralce 9i & 9iAS

From: DenHang <DenHang_at_pi.be>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:42:22 +0200

You're question is a bit vague. Oracle9i and Oracle9iAS are each not just one product but come in all kinds off flavors and installations so you first have to decide what you need!

Therefore, a very simple procedure to get you started is:

  1. Read about Oracle9i and Oracle9iAS
  2. Decide what pieces you need of those products
  3. Follow the installation instructions for those pieces

You'll find plenty of information on:
http://otn.oracle.com/docs/content.html