Pulling 'current date' data from Oracle into Excel

From: Richard Edwards <richard_at_not.my.address.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:30:35 +0100

All,
I have an Oracle database that contains stock prices. I would like to pull the data for the current day into Excel. So far I can download the data and using MS Query manually specify the current date in the criteria field.
Is there anyway I can automate this? Is there a 'system date' variable?

Thanks.

Richard Received on Tue Jul 16 2002 - 04:30:35 CDT